- Go to the Rentals Search page and locate the desired listing.
- Click on the address to navigate to the details page.
- Hit the rectangular Edit button to the right of the address.
- Locate and click on the Tags field under the Unit Info or Building Info section. (note that tagging at the building level will include all units at that address)
- In the New Tag field, enter text "ZumperPromote", one work no spaces, and click the Add button.
- Click the Ok button on the lower right to close the pop up, and then scroll to the bottom of the page to save.
The ZumperPromote tag only needs to be created once and it will be available for selection for future listings. The tag can be utilize at the unit, building and landlord level.
Unit tag will select the specific the unit, while building tag will select all listings in that building, and landlord tag will select all listings of this landlord.