Secondly, if an agent is assigned as a listing agent for a particular landlord, all incoming leads pertaining to that landlord listing(s) will be sent directly to that listing agent only - overwriting the change mentioned above. So to a avoid this, you would have to set a manager/admin user as the listing agent for each landlord.
How can an agent know which landlord they are in charge of? You can make use of the Tag feature to link a specific agent to a landlord. Please note the screenshots below on how to get this done.
- On the Landlords page do a search for the desired landlord then click their name.
- You will be directed to the landlord's details page and click Select Tag(s)
- Enter the name of the agent as a New Tag and click Add
- Check the tag that you just add and click Select.
- On the Landlords page, click Tags and select the agent's name that you added.
Let us know if you run into any problems or have any questions. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.