Forwarding of Listing Sheets
- All listing sheets, which the client desire to have entered into their YGL account should be forwarded to the data entry email address created for your account.
- For website containing listings info, email us the website url to the listings page and we will update it daily.
Continuous Listing Sheets Forwarding
- Listing Sheets need to be forwarded on a continuous basis. Information for landlords that YGL updates are only as good as the listing sheets YGL receives.
Accepted Listing Sheet Guidelines
- Only listing sheets that are well formatted are accepted. A well formatted listing sheet example would be an excel spread sheet. Example of a listing sheet we would not accept would be a casually worded emails.
- Only listings with exact unit addresses, landlord info and property info will be entered.
- Hand written listing sheets will be excluded.
- Listing sheets need to be created by the landlord directly and forwarded to us. They cannot be generated by the client.
- Listing sheet needs to have all the data on one page. Example: a landlord's website where it requires searching for current availability or an excel spreadsheet with multiple sheets, will not be accepted.
- Landlord with only limited listings, such as only one or two properties will be excluded.
- New data entry accounts will be monitored by assigned data entry personnel in the first 2 weeks to make sure proper link up of the landlords. After which, please cc email@example.com when sending in a listing sheet for a landlord that we have not previously updated for your account.
- Exclusive or semi-exclusive listings are best updated in house.
- Listing sheets that your office would get early access to, should also be updated in house.
- Listing that you do not want to wait between 24-48hrs on update time should be updated in house.