Listings are being displayed in your account base on the default cities/neighborhoods you have selected. If a city associated with a listing is not selected, then that listing will be excluded from your searches. Please follow the instructions below to have this issue addressed.
If you have exercised the instructions above and you are still having issues, please reach out to the technical support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further assistance.
- Find out the city/neighborhood that is associated with the listing you are not seeing within your account.
- While you are in your YGL account, click on your name in the top right corner and select Account.
- From the navigation bar on the left, click Cities/Neighborhoods
- Locate the city/neighborhood. You can use the CTRL+F feature to speed up the process.
- Check the desired city/neighborhood
- Click Save
- Run your search once more