- Description in the listing contain questionable language. - This could mean a number of things, other than the more obvious ones such as profanity or discrimination, website URL that points to an external website are sometimes frowned upon. An example for this would be to include your own website address in the description of the listing.
- Other offices have access to this listing. - Third party website might pick another office's copy over yours.
- Your listing hasn't been updated for a long time. - If a listing's information has stayed stale for a very long, third party sites could just decide to not show it.
- Your listing's address is not fully spelled out. - Listings with addresses that third party site cannot decipher are left out. Example: "34 North Chestnut St." is good. You want to stay away from "34 N Chestnut".
- Listing was just added. - Please give it at least a day or two for it to show up on advertising sites.
- Multiple copies of the same listing exist within your account. - Third party websites will filter to ensure that a single ad is presented on their site for a given property. Some might even treat it as spam and not display it at all.
- Listing has no photos. - Some third party sites would not display a listing unless it has at least 1 photo. Some require at least 3.
- Listing syndication setting is turned off. - Click on the Profile Pic icon on the upper right and select Account Settings from the drop down. Scroll down to locate the Syndication Settings section.
- Listing might be in the off market status. - You should double check the status of your listing to ensure that it is on market. Only on market listings will be syndicated.
- Setup your own syndication feed. - Although we do not have this option for every third party site, but it is available for the Zillow's rental network. Having a separate feed will provide the advantage of making it easier for you to contact Zillow directly to troubleshoot when you have none of the issues above. Please visit this article for the steps. http://support.yougotlistings.com/knowledgebase/articles/776391-how-to-create-a-separate-zillow-feed
Related Article: How to search Zillow for my exclusive listing?
Have additional questions? Please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.