Prerequisite: User Role (Admin, Manager, User with Landlord Access)
You can prevent all the listings for a specific landlord from being advertised by following the instructions below.
- Click Landlords in the navigation menu
- Perform a search for the desired landlord
- Once found, click the landlord name to access the landlord's details page
- Locate Marketing on the rightmost section of the page to adjust your advertising settings
There are 2 levels of control when it comes to where the listings are displayed.
- Syndicate to 3rd Party Sites - This controls if listings are syndicated to sites such as Zillow.com, Apartments.com, Zumper.com, etc. It also controls if listings are included in the separate Zillow feed, if generated.
- Display on Own Website - This controls if listings are included in the API, nightly XML feed, website IDX/widgets, and personal YouGotListings website.